Can my thermostat connect to Google Home?
4iE Smart WiFi Thermostat
Yes, your thermostat can connect to your Google Home. Read the instructions down below to find out how.
Short Format Instructions for Connecting your Thermostat to Google Home:
1. First, make sure that you have the IFTTT app downloaded on your mobile device. If you haven’t done so already, head over to your app store and download the IFTTT App.
2. Make sure that your app is fully installed and registered using one of the login options.
3. Also, it is important to ensure that you have set up your my.warmup.com account and that your thermostat is connected.
Follow these next steps to complete your thermostat connection with Google Home:
- Open your IFTTT App.
- Click the “Explore” page at the bottom of the app.
- In the search bar type in “Warmup” then click search.
- Once you have typed in “Warmup” in the search bar, you should see “Warmup Smart Thermostat” appear down below.
- Select “Warmup Smart Thermostat.”
- Click “Connect.”
- A message will appear saying that “IFTTT” Wants to Use “ifttt.com” to Sign In. This allows the app and website to share information about you” Click “Continue.”
- A screen will appear that brings you to the www.my.warmup.com account login.
- Type in the email address and password associated with your my.warmup.com account.
- Once you are done typing in your email and password, click the login button.
- A pop-up will appear that says “Allow IFTTT to access you details. Click “Allow” Now, you can create your applets. An applet connects two or more apps/devices together.
- Click “Create”
- Where it says, “If This” click the black “Add” button.
- Select the Warmup Smart Thermostat icon.
- Choose a trigger of your choice. Some options include temperature rises above, temperature drops below, away when scheduled to be home, etc.
- Once you select a trigger, make sure that the Warmup Smart Thermostat Account selected is the account you logged into earlier.
- Then, select the room that you would like to have this trigger occur.
- Next, if needed, add the drops below/rises above temperature.
- Click “Create Trigger.”
- Now that the “If” has been selected, it is time to create the “Then That” trigger.
- Once again, select the black “Add” button.
- Select a service. Choose the Warmup Smart Thermostat icon.
- Choose an action to occur.
- Once again, verify that the email is accurate to the one you logged in with and then select which device you want this action to occur.
- After, select “Create Action.”
- Click “Continue.”
- A screen will appear with what you have created. Review it, and then click “Continue.”
- Click “Finish.”
If you need further help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you and ensure a smooth setup process for your thermostat connection with the IFTTT App. You can reach out to our customer support team at (888) 927-6333. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to see timelapse videos, customer requested tutorials, product unboxing, and more!