Our mission is to be the most trusted and innovative heating brand in the world.
We value the trust of all our stakeholders; including resellers, homeowners and installers.
So we can offer you the very best service possible, it is necessary for us to collect some personal data from you and your trust in how we handle this data is very important to us.
- Visiting warmup.com
- Purchasing products or services from us
- Registering with us for product related information, a service or subscription
- Using a SMART Thermostat and our associated smartphone apps.
Our guiding principles & values
We have guiding principles and values, and will always strive to be:
- Proud of what we do and what our stakeholders think of us
- Positive in our mindset, attitude and the way we interact with all stakeholders
- Proactive in delivering what our stakeholders need
- Accountable to our stakeholders.
Our principles and values extend to how we manage personal data:
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy
- We only collect the personal data needed to offer our products and services to you and as necessary to operate our business
- We do not pass your information to other companies for marketing purposes
- You can decide how we contact you with offers of products or information which we think you may be interested in.
We have published a Privacy notice which provides more detail about:
- Why we use your personal information
- Our legal reasons for using it
- Protecting your personal data
- Your rights in relation to your personal data.
To view our Privacy Notice, please click here.
If you have any questions about personal data, please contact email@example.com