Home / Video / 6iE Smart Thermostat
What is the maximum load of the 6iE?
6iE Smart Thermostat
The maximum load of the 6iE is 15A resistive (120 V/1800W, 240 V/3500 W).
- How do I set the time and date on my thermostat?
- How do I turn WiFi off on my 6iE Smart Thermostat?
- How do I set the time and date on the 6iE?
- How to set into Manual Mode on the 6iE Smart Thermostat?
- What is Manual Mode?
- How do I upload a background to my thermostat using the MyHeating app?
- What is the lock icon on my 6iE Smart Thermostat?
- What does the triangle with an exclamation mark (!) on my 6iE mean?
- What is the Control Period mean on my Warmup 6iE?
- Can I have a 4iE and 6iE on my MyHeating account?
- Why wont my 6iE connect to internet?
- Can the MyHeating app have multiple users?
- How do Warmup thermostats work?
- How Do I Enable to SmartGeo Feature on the MyHeating App?
- How to Set Up a Program using the MyHeating App?
- Miscellaneous questions
- Preparing for your project