How do I set up a program on your Terra WiFi Thermostat?
Terra WiFi Thermostat
If you own a Terra WiFi thermostat and would like to take advantage of its programming capabilities, we’ve provided short format and full format instructions, and a video below to help you set up a program. Please note that setting a program on your Terra thermostat can help you optimize energy efficiency and create a comfortable environment tailored to your preferences.
Check out our YouTube channel here!
Short Format Instructions for Setting a Program on your Terra thermostat:
- Unlock the Terra and select the Program Mode icon.
- Then select the Edit Program icon.
- Select the days you wish to program using the arrows, then tick to move to the next day.
- A line will appear under each number when confirmed.
- Tick to select the time period.
- Use the arrows to adjust the start time, target temperature and end time.
- Use the arrows to select a different time period.
- Then repeat for the other period(s), using the tick to confirm each selection.
- To delete a period, scroll and select the “-” sign (this will delete the bottom period).
- To add a period, scroll and select the “+” sign.
- Once again, use the arrows to set the start time, target temperature and end time.
- Once finished, scroll to the tick and select to confirm programs.
- Continuously press the “x” to return to the home screen.
Full Instructions for Setting a Program on your Terra thermostat:
Begin by unlocking the Terra device. On the home screen, locate and select the Program Mode icon.
Once in Program Mode, choose the Edit Program icon to make changes. To program specific days, use the arrows to navigate and select the desired days. Move to the next day by ticking the corresponding option.
Once you have chosen the days, a confirmation will be indicated by a line appearing under each selected number. Proceed to select the time period for each day. Tick the desired time period.
To adjust the start time, target temperature, and end time for the selected period, use the arrows provided. If you wish to choose a different time period, use the arrows to navigate and select a new one.
Repeat steps 6-8 for any additional periods you want to program, ensuring to confirm each selection.
To delete a programmed period, scroll through the options and select the “-” sign. This will remove the bottom period. If you want to add another period, scroll and select the “+” sign to include it in the programming schedule.
For each new period, set the start time, target temperature, and end time using the arrows. Once you have finished programming, scroll to the tick symbol and select it to confirm the programs.
Last, to return to the home screen, continuously press the “x” button until you reach the desired screen.
You have successfully learned how to program your Terra WiFi thermostat using the steps provided. Remember, programming your thermostat allows you to create personalized schedules and achieve energy savings while maintaining a comfortable indoor environment. Should you require further assistance, feel free to visit our YouTube channel for additional resources. Enjoy the convenience and efficiency of your Terra thermostat!