How do I set up a program on the Terra WiFi Thermostat?
Terra WiFi Thermostat
If you’d like to program your Terra WiFi thermostat, follow the simple steps below or watch the video included.
- Unlock the Terra and select the Program Mode icon
- Then select the Edit Program icon
- Select the days you wish to program using the arrows, then tick to move to the next day
- A line will appear under each number when confirmed
- Tick to select the time period
- Use the arrows to adjust the start time, target temperature and end time
- Use the arrows to select a different time period
- Then repeat for the other period(s), using the tick to confirm each selection
- To delete a period, scroll and select the “-” sign (this will delete the bottom period)
- To add a period, scroll and select the “+” sign
- Once again, use the arrows to set the start time, target temperature and end time
- Once finished, scroll to the tick and select to confirm programs
- Continuously press the “x” to return to the home screen