Home / Wiring / COMMBOX-600

Do I need to provide a transformer to wire in 3-phase?

To wire in 3-phase you need 3-phase supply power. If that is already available at your property (typically reserved for commercial applications) then the CommBox will provide many wiring options and maximum Amperage capacity. If 3-phase power is not available, it is unlikely that you will be able to make full use of the CommBox. Though alternatives are possible with transformers, converting single phase to 3-phase is very costly and you should consult an electrical contractor on the matter, as well as your local township or power supply company.

ResizedImage478287 Commbox 3