RESIBOX-240 Snow Melting Controller
The RESIBOX-240 is a "Plug and Play" controlled power distribution panel for frost protection, ice and snow melting applications. When receiving a signal from the snow sensor/s, it activates the contactors energizing the heating elements.
Based on the DIP switches configuration, the zones are activated ither continuously or in customized sequencing between the zones. The adjustable Hold-On timer, keeps the outputs to the zones active to ensure complete snow melting. The Hold-On (Time delay) is adjustable in the range of up to 99 hours.
The RESIBOX-240 Built-in Ground Fault interuptor allows settings for the tripping current between 0.1 – 1.0 A. The GFS adjustable time delay provides a simple and safe protection from nuisance tripping.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic Power/Load Distribution
- Up to 4 zones, 240A
- GFEP Protection Built-in
- Sequencing allows sharing of minimum required power supply
- Multiple Snow Sensor inputs
- User-friendly interface
- Integrated Electronic Controller with backlit display
- Energy Efficient Algorithm
- ETL approved with UL approved components