NEW Foil Floor Heating System
- The NEW Warmup CUT & TURN Foil heating mat is a streamlined electric radiant floor heating system designed for use under laminate, engineered wood and other floating floors. For use under carpet, you can choose the fixed-size Foil heating panels.
- Warmup's new CUT & TURN Foil Heating Panels for laminate and engineered wood floors can be cut and shaped into place, directly on the job site. Heat any shape or size of room, from the basement to the bedroom to the sunroom or the home office!
- The heating mats can be conveniently installed under the floor finish in both dry and wet areas without the need for additional grounding.
Features and Benefits
- Installed directly under floor finish; no self-levelling required
- Grounded flat aluminium foil won′t raise floor levels
- Wire based system can be adapted to fit around objects
- Great for heating under carpets (fixed-size panels) and floating floors such as laminate and engineered wood.
- Approval: UL
- Warmup 15-year transferable warranty
- Warmup Safetynet Installation Guarantee
Heating Under Cork Floors
After completing extensive and conclusive tests, conducted by both Amorim in Portugal and Warmup in their unique German Controlled Test Facility, AMORIM REVESTIMENTOS (the world leading producer of cork and wood on cork floorings, with over 140 years of experience in selected cork materials) is delighted to announce WARMUP® PLC as its chosen under floor heating partner worldwide. For more information look at: www.wicanders.com