Carbon Floor Heating System
- The Warmup Carbon Floor Heating System is a state-of-the-art product designed to be installed under the floor to provide either primary or supplementary heat.
- Suitable for Laminate, Cork and Engineered Wood floors, the made-to-measure panels are thermostatically controlled to warm the floor surface up to a maximum of 85°F/26.5°C (12W per ft2). The technologically advanced heaters are energy efficient and provide a safe, even distribution of heat.
- Approval: ETL (Intertek)
Features & Benefits
- Flat carbon film won′t raise floor levels
- Availability in 12”, 24" and 36” widths
- Custom lengths make it easy to combine heaters for maximum coverage
- Easy installation — Simply roll heater out
- One-inch parallel carbon strips for even heat distribution
- Available in both 120V and 240V
- Approvals: ETL (depending of product type and application)
- Warmup® 30-year transferable warranty and SafetyNet™ installation guarantee