- Warmup Self-Regulating Cable is ideal for keeping metal and plastic pipes warm in commercial construction, institutional buildings and some industrial freeze protection applications.
- This product is constructed of a self-regulating polymer core that varies its output along its entire length, saving energy and eliminating hot spots along the pipe. Parallel construction makes it easier to install than zone or series types of cable since it can be cut-to-length at any point on the pipe. It can be single overlapped without overheating the cable.
Features and benefits
- Available in 3W, 5W, and 8 Watts per linear foot, in both 120V and 240V.
- Available in pre-terminated kits (SRK) or stock spools of 250ft or 1000ft.
- Easy to install, the Self-Regulating Cable can be cut to any length (up to max. circuit length) in the field.
- Energy efficient, the Self-Regulating Cable uses less energy when less heat is required.
- UL and CSA approved
- 10-year Warranty