Adding a sunroom to your home is one of the best ways to increase the living space of your house while providing your family with a comfortable place to relax. In the summertime the warmth from the sun will make the sunroom a favorite place to be, but you can get a lot of enjoyment from your room in the winter too. Picture a winter day where you get to watch your children play in the snow while staying nice and toasty in your sunroom.
However it is important to look for an energy efficient heating option. All this additional square footage wasn’t necessarily planned in your home’s initial HVAC set-up. Warmup Electric Floor Heating Systems are a perfect one-room solution for sunrooms and four-season additions:
- They are easy to install during a remodel
- They add minimal floor height (1/4”)
- There is a solution for every type of floor covering
- There is no mechanical or duct work needed
- They are under floor and invisible and allow you to freely design your room
- They come with intelligent floor heating thermostats giving you total control of your set temperatures and energy consumption